Web Design & Digital Marketing
Our Services & Capabilities
We build interactive experiences that engage and inspire.
Digital marketing is not just your ads online but your whole online presence. It’s a finite science of algorithms & code that have to work symbiotically to really generate new and repeat business. Any one can build a website, post to Facebook or pay for Google Adwords, but to make them actually generate business, they have to all work together.
All all inclusive packages are just that. We cover all your bases and manage them together, so your customer get your whole story and can make buying decisions on their time, in their space. Take a look at your site, would you buy from you? Are you answering the who, what, when, why and how from your home page? Can your customers easily tell what you do and why they should buy from you with out clicking a million places? Does your current Facebook post refer any sales or promotions? Are they easily found on your website?
Your digital marketing is a virtual salesperson that works and represents your business on all front. Think of him as one person. He needs to have the same message and follow your sales process as if he was in your store.
Anyone can create a website. What we create are rich, digital brand experiences that connect with customers on a deeper level. Digital Marketing will only work if you have all your digital and social media profiles working together. Our all inclusive package will manage everything for your business from:
- Responsive Web Design: We design with the end user in mind. We have nerds who work out the programming, but the front end is all about customer experience.
- Social Media Strategies: Regardless of what industry your company is in, your customers are using social media on a daily basis. We make sure your brand is always their first option. Platforms include Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Alignable & Pintrest.
- Search Engine Optimization: Google matches search results based on the most recent & socially relevant information to a search query. If your site & social don’t match, and nothing is linked, you are missing traffic.
- Email Campaigns & Marketing: ” The fortune is in the follow-up.” Following up with your client base is how you stay engaged, relevant and on their tip of their tongue for referrals and repeat business
- Reputation Management: We collect reviews from your customers via email, SMS, kiosks at your location, on your website, & on your social channels.
- Customer Conversion: Having a great presence is only half the battle. Getting your prospects to engage and become customers is the hard part.We help you to keep communication open between your business & your customer.
Audit & analytics
Content strategy & SEO
Copywriting & editing
Mobile & responsive
Video & motion
Hosting & maintenance
UX (User Experience) Strategy
We begin with a discovery process that identifies all site requirements and objectives. An audit of any existing analytics and research then helps to inform our content strategy and site architecture. Wireframes are then created for all templates and displays.
Concurrent with the UX phase, our content strategy phase typically involves a series of interviews, questionnaires and discussions. From this flood of content we filter a cohesive and compelling story that flows intuitively through the site, leading to user action.
UI ( User Interface) Design
Our design process begins with an exploration of multiple creative directions. Over a series of review rounds, the selected design is refined and applied across all templates. Video and photography are also planned and produced, and site content is polished.
The site build takes place on a secure staging server where the client can see progress in real time. Following final QA, rigorous testing and SEO analysis in the production environment, the final site is launched, and closely tracked…
Our engagement does not come to an end once a site is live. We remain on call to resolve any issues that may arise, post monthly updates and our UX team tracks post-launch conversion rates and overall performance at weekly intervals, constantly tweeking items for SEO and better target reach.
As we are building your site, our social media team begins researching and developing your all of your platforms. A monthly calendar of post topics is created and the graphic design team begins creating photo & video content. You will be provided a list of requirements as well as a schedule of events.
Once your social media calendar is set, your marketing campaign begins. Your marketing will be uniform through email and social platforms each week. We will create a master email template to send to your customers and prospects a feature a campaign topic weekly. This can be a dual campaign, one for existing clients and one for prospective.
Many people use reviews as a stepping stone and guide when deciding on which service or store to use. Reviews can come from many platforms such as Google, Facebook, Yelp and many more. Being listed on as many social media outlets as possible not only gains your exposure but can also help improve your Google ranking and drive more traffic to your business.
What's Your SEO Report Card Score?
Get your website analyzed in minutes!